Saturday, November 13, 2010
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Certified Documentary Credit Specialist (CDCS)
What is CDCS?
CDCS is the international standard qualification for documentary credit specialists. It is a professional certification that enables documentary credit practitioners to demonstrate specialist knowledge and application of skills required for competent practice.
CDCS was developed in partnership by the ifs School of Finance and the International Financial Services Association (IFSA). It is endorsed by the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) and was developed in consultation with industry experts to ensure that the qualification reflects best practice.
Why study CDCS?
- To improve your practical knowledge and understanding of the complex issues associated with documentary credit practice
- To improve your career and promotion prospects
- To increase your expertise and professional value
- Helps you demonstrate a level of expertise that is accredited worldwide
- Can be used as part of your continuing professional development
- To gain access to the benchmark professional designation 'CDCS'
For more information on the CDCS tutorials kindly visit http://cdcstutorial.blogspot.com.