1. Know the quality specifications of the buyer before embarking on Commodity procurement.
2. Understand how to do a random check to confirm the quality specifications as stipulated by the buyer.
3. Pour out all the content of the randomly selected bags to draw your samples or rather take your samples from the middle or base of each bag.
4. If quality cannot be determined visually or by a simpler means, do a lab analysis on the sample drawn before payment.
5. Sort the Commodities and separate the bad ones in order to determine the right quantity before payment
6. Ensure that the hired trucks have a back cover to protect the Commodities in transit.
7. If the commodity is solid minerals avoid sands, overburden (unwanted stones) and any other impurities to ensure good quality.